cheap asian country to visit year end
5 Cheap Asian Countries You Can Visit In The Year End
If you’re looking to explore some of Asia’s cheapest and best travel destinations in the year end, look no further than these 5 countries. With prices starting at just $100 a day, you can enjoy all the beauty and culture that these places have to offer!
Thailand is one of Asia's most culturally rich countries with a diverse range of attractions and activities to enjoy. From its beautiful beaches to its vibrant cities, there is something for everyone to enjoy in Thailand.
Vietnam is one of the most affordable countries in Asia to visit. This is due to a number of factors, including its low cost of living, high GDP per capita, and stable political environment.
Despite its affordability, Vietnam still offers a wealth of attractions and activities for all types of travelers. There are numerous beautiful beaches and islands to explore, as well as world-class ski resorts and cycling routes. The food in Vietnam is delicious, affordable, and easy to find. whether you're looking for roadside stalls selling bun cha (Vietnamese noodle soup) or upscale restaurants serving elaborate multi-course meals, you'll be able to find something to your taste.
Vietnam is also a great place to relax and soak up the culture and scenery. The architecture is typically colorful and traditional, with a range of impressive pagodas and other religious structures. The people are warm and welcoming, and will be happy to show you around and answer any questions you have about their country. If you're looking for a truly unique travel experience, Vietnam is the perfect country to visit.
If you’re looking for a unique travel experience, look no further than Cambodia. This fascinating country offers a wide variety of attractions, including the Khmer ruins and Sihanoukville beach. Don’t forget to sample some of Cambodia’s delicious cuisine while you’re there – it’s some of the best in the world! Prices are sure to go down even more in 2019, so be sure to visit soon!
If you're looking for a destination that's both beautiful and culturally rich, look no further than Laos. This Southeast Asian country is home to over 150 ethnic groups and boasts some of the most stunning landscapes in the region. From the temples of Wat Xieng Thong and Wat Phu to the rolling river valleys of Xieng Khouang, there's plenty to see and do in Laos.
The food is also some of the best you'll ever taste - try a bowl of pho or a la carte menu at one of the region's many outstanding restaurants. And don't forget to take in the enchanting nightlife in Vientiane. Whether you're travelling on a budget or not, Laos is an unforgettable experience you won't regret taking.
Indonesia is a country with an incredible diversity of cultures and landscapes. Some of the most popular tourist destinations in Indonesia include Borobudur, the Gili Islands, and Bali.
While Indonesia is known for its pristine beaches, lush rain forests, and wide volcanic landscapes, it's also a sun lover's paradise with over 250 days of intense sunshine each year.
If you're looking for a really cheap and hassle-free getaway, Indonesia is definitely one of the best options out there. Whether you're a sun lover or a thrill seeker, Indonesia has something for everyone.
1. Thailand: Thailand is a budget-friendly country with plenty of attractions and activities to keep tourists happy. From Bangkok to the beaches of Phuket, there is something for everyone to enjoy on a budget.
2. Vietnam: Vietnam is another great option for budget travelers. With its scenic landscapes and affordable prices, Vietnam is a great place to learn about Vietnamese culture and see some of the country's most famous attractions.
3. Cambodia: Cambodia offers a unique mix of culture, history, and natural beauty that is hard to find elsewhere in Asia. The country is also a great value for budget travelers, with plenty of attractions and activities to enjoy at a fraction of the cost of more popular destinations.
4. Laos: Laos is one of the most diverse and fascinating countries in Asia. Its forests, rice fields, and rolling hills are a stunning sight for travelers who want to see a little bit of everything without breaking the bank.
5. Indonesia: Indonesia is one of the most popular tourist destinations in Asia, and for good reason. Its beaches, volcanoes, and jungles offer a wealth of natural wonders that are perfect for budget travelers.