The Top 5 Cheap Asian country to Visit on Christmas
If you are looking to spend your Christmas in a warm, exotic locale, consider spending your holiday in one of the following five asian country to visit. From bustling cities to stunning beaches, each of these countries has something unique to offer visitors. So whether you’re looking for a lively nightlife or beautiful beaches, be sure to check out one of these countries this Christmas!
Savings on flights and hotels in Asia during Christmas
During the Christmas holidays, you can save on flights and hotels in Asia by taking into account the shortened travel windows and heavier traffic. Be sure to check out holiday sales and voucher codes, and use travel partners like Expedia and Priceline to get even more savings.
experiences that are unique to each of the five countries
In Bangkok, visitors can witness a festive magic at markets and pagodas. There are also numerous street festivals throughout the city that are great for getting in the holiday spirit. For something a little more unique, Guangzhou is home to a variety of traditional Christmas activities. From lighting of huge yule trees in parks to the staging of Yuletide operas and concerts, there is something for everyone to enjoy.
In Phuket, Patong Beach is the place to be if you're looking for a lively nightlife and wide range of restaurants. Beijing is another popular destination for Chinese New Year celebrations. Visitors can see processions involving thousands of people and lavish dinners that often involve dozens of courses. Taipei also offers an amazing view of the stars at night from Tamsui Lake.
different things to see and do in each destination
While each destination offers its own unique attractions, some of the most popular activities to do in each country include hiking, biking, and sightseeing by car. Here are a few more ideas to get you started:
Hiking in Vietnam's highlands: Hiking through narrow mountain roads is an exciting way to see the wild beauty of Vietnam's highlands. You can also explore the impressive ruins of Xi'an, or take a swim in beautiful Phuket.
Biking in Vietnam's highlands: Vietnam is known for its stunning bike trails, perfect for cycling through lush rice fields and gorgeous mountain scenery. Check out the Giambelli Circuit in Monterrey for a challenging ride.
Sightseeing by car in China's cities: Beijing, Shanghai, and Guangzhou are all bustling metropolises with plenty of interesting sights to see by car. In Guangzhou, take a drive along the city's famous lakeside promenade.
Check out our full list of recommendations for where to stay and what to do in each destination to make your trip even more enjoyable!
tips for making the most of your trip
If you're planning on visiting one of the five countries listed in this article, make sure to take into account a few things before you go. Here are four tips to help you have the most fun and save money while you're there.
1. Plan your trip well in advance. Many of the cheap hotels in these countries are located in popular tourist areas, so be sure to factor that into your planning.
2. Explore the local markets to find inexpensive gifts for your loved ones.
3. Enjoy a festive meal at a local restaurant without breaking the bank.
4. Take advantage of the weather to enjoy scenic views or enjoy a festive parade.
ways to enjoy the holidays while keeping your budget in check
When planning your Christmas holiday, don’t forget to keep your budget in mind. Here are five ways to do just that:
1. Make the most of your time in Asia during Christmastime by exploring the cities and towns that are unique to each country.
2. Make the most of your holiday travel budget by planning ahead and utilizing deals on flights, hotels, and other tourist services.
3. If you're looking for a Christmas getaway with the family, consider one of the five countries listed below. Each has something special to offer visitors.
4. With careful planning, you can enjoy all of the holiday festivities without breaking the bank.
5. Tips for budget-conscious travelers: finding affordable lodging, making use of public transportation, and more!
The Top 5 Cheap Asian Countries to Visit on Christmas
Taking a break from the cold to visit one of the following cheap Asian countries during Christmas is a great way to spend the holidays. Each of these five countries has something unique to offer, from bustling cities to stunning beaches. Plus, each destination offers different experiences to make your trip unforgettable. And for keeping your budget in check, read our tips for making the most of your trip!