So far we’ve taken you through North America Europe and Australia in our range of colorful cities (and countries) around the world. Now we have arrived in Asia and we have a delicious meal.
Although I often choose the city because of its diverse architecture, the color combination is my choice in Asia. From cities with mostly monochromatic architecture to colorful places but also cities with glowing neon lights or lanterns. Because I always choose places that have a clear place in my memory other people are inscribed in me and researched to have that color.
Here are my top picks for Asia’s most colorful cities. Enjoy!
1. Hội An,
4. Kampung Pelangi,
5. Batu Caves,
6. Shibuya Crossing,
8. Rainbow Village,
9. Little India,
- most dangerous city in southeast asia
- the cleanest city in the world
- cleanest city in indonesia
- cleanest city in india
- the most historic city in the world
- America’s most dangerous city
- cleanest city
- The most dangerous city in Indonesia
- most dangerous city
- the most polluted city in Indonesia
- most dangerous city in mexico
- the most polluted city in the world